Sunday, September 7, 2008

A lazy post

Even if there are several things to comment on (most notably, the presidential campaign in USA), and as a side effect of my post-vacation depression, these days I am do not feel like writing a proper entry for the blog. I have several half-written, potentially nice entries, but my laziness has prevailed. 

Since I don't want to disappoint all the readers that follow this blog around the globe --and that send me all kinds of emails everyday--, here's something you all might be interested in.

Alex James is a former drug addict, and bass player from the british rock band Blur. Recently, he was invited by the Colombian government to see with his own eyes the war against drugs. He made a report for BBC's Panorama in which he relates his experience in Colombia, which included a visit to jungle where cocaine is produced and an interview with Colombia's president. Below you might find the 30-minute report, divided in 3 parts; hope you find it interesting. 






No comments: